Your unique hand-drawn illustration will be presented to you in a beautiful hand-made solid oak frame. The price of £167 also includes first class post to a UK address. If you require international post or faster delivery please get in touch.
Your printed illustration will be framed. If you want a different size please ask.
I will also include a CD with the original artwork files. Many people find these really useful for producing screensavers, mousemats and even mugs.
I work on trust. It is my policy to offer you a full money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied. Once the illustration has been completed I will send you the image by email. If you are not happy with your illustration after amendments, but before the illustration is printed, I will give you a full refund.
So this is how it works:
1. Order your gift pack below and pay by card. If you prefer to use a personal cheque then please get in touch with me.
2. We will send you your gift pack in the post which you can give to someone special, or even keep it for yourself.
3. You redeem your gift voucher on the website where you can send me some photographs. A lot of clients find facebook really useful for this. You can link me as a friend and tell me which photos you like.
3. You use the questionnaire to describe your pet and if I am not clear I may ask more questions via email or telephone.
4. I draw your pet and send you a proof via email. You will receive the proof within 10 days. If you are not happy I will amend the illustration and resend it to you. To give you an idea, over 95% of my clients are happy with the first illustration. If after two attempts you are still not happy I will give a full refund.
5. I will send you your portrait and the CD with the artwork.